The MMI expert team are
active senior physicians…
…with a dedicated know-how of workflow and work processes within the hospital.
All are in leading positions in university hospitals and are thus involved in the daily deliver of care.
In all planning projects the MMI expert team serves as the counterpart to those ultimately responsible for the care in the new facility. The team formulates both the vision as well as the concrete design of the healthcare facility.
Thus MMI services are unique since they also provide access to the most current trends in healthcare and enable the customer to have a successful healthcare offering.
Many of the MMI experts also are experienced healthcare managers with a specific focus on the financials both from the investment side as well as the reimbursement within the private and the public sector.
For this reason MMI can also offer early stage feasibility studies which have a specific focus on the long term business perspective.
The MMI Expert team consists of:
- Dr. Jan-Michael Abicht, MD (Anesthesiology)
- Dr. Eric Bagaev, MD (Cardiac Surgery)
- Priv. Doz. Dr. Andreas Bauer (ICU and Anesthesiology)
- Prof. Christiane Bruns, MD (Surgery)
- Dr. Dirk-André Clevert (Radiology)
- Prof. Dr. Josef Eberle, MD (Microbiology)
- Prof. Dr. Orsolya Genzel-Boroviczény, MD (Neonatology and Peadiatrics)
- Annemarie Grasse (Nurse Management)
- Prof. Matthias Graw, MD (Forensic Medicine)
- Prof. Dipl.-Ing. Dietmar Harhoff, M.P.A. Ph.D.
- Prof. Stefan Kääb (Cardiology)
- Priv. Doz. Dr. Andrej Khandoga (Surgery)
- Dr. Thorsten Kohlmann (Disaster Management)
- Dr. Christian Kowalski, MD (Anesthesiology)
- Priv. Doz. Dr. Gerald Messer (Dermatology)
- Prof. Dr. Paul Mohacsi (Cardiology)
- Dr. Michael Mühlstädt (Dermatology)
- Prof. Ania Carolina Muntau, MD (Paediatrics)
- Dr. Ralf Nacke, RA, MBA
- Dr. Tim Nebelsiek (Anesthesiology)
- Prof. em. Dr. Dr. h.c. Reinhard Putz (Anatomy)
- Prof. Dr. Matthias Siebeck (Surgery)
- Prof. Joachim Thiery (Clinical Chemistry)